Correct your Order of precedence record

Only name, images, pronouns, current residence and awards can be changed. Offices or titles cannot currently be changed,


Official offices need to have a warrant attached or some sort of verifiable evidence that you served in the capacity you say you did, missing awards need to have a copy of the scroll.

1 + 10 =

Subscribe To Our Announcements

Subscribe To Our Announcements

Join our mailing list to receive the latest announcements from the Kingdom Media Offices.

You have Successfully Subscribed!