The Barony is looking for a dedicated, passionate individual who has the drive to help our Barony and Kingdom thrive by helping newcomers to the SCA. We encourage anyone who is friendly, enthusiastic, and willing to help to consider applying to help our Society grow.
We are seeking a communicative, kind person to serve as our Baronial Chatelaine. In this role, you will be responsible for promoting the recruitment and retention of newcomers, and the administrative functions involved thereof. This is a key position that contributes to the growth of our SCA community.
- Developing and maintaining materials for recruitment, newcomer orientation, and member retention
- Maintaining a knowledge base for SCA demos, as well as monitoring compliance with the SCA demo
- Working closely with other officers to create, implement, and monitor marketing efforts aimed at new
member acquisition and member retention.
- Performing other duties assigned by the Seneschal as directed.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Problem-solving expertise
- Experience with project management
- A basic understanding of membership marketing principles and chapter development is strongly suggested.
Please send Letters of Intent (LOIs) to the Seneschal at email@example.com and the Baron and Baroness at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please include your legal name and SCA name, membership # and expiry date, contact information, and what office you are intending to apply for. Letters of Intent will be accepted until filled. Any questions about what is expected of each officer may be directed to the Seneschal and the B&B.