The Kingdom Financial Committee is seeking bids for the fall coronation of the Prince and Princess of Atenveldt, Czypser & Mineko. Bid applications with complete budgets should be sent directly to the Kingdom Financial Committee at [email protected] and arrive no later than August 15, 2021. Given average temperatures of the Central Valley in October we are optimistic a location in Northern Arizona will yield more advantageous daytime temperatures. Details to consider in your bid planning for Oct 23 & 24, 2021.
The venue should support:
- The ability to stake down pavilions and tents
- Saturday AM court hosted by Morgan and Elizabeth
- Saturday fighting tournaments for Queen’s Champion hard suit, King’s Champion Cut & Thrust, and Archery Champion (if archery is not possible we will hold an archery specific event at a later date)
- Saturday night coronation (outdoors) Sunday melee fighting practice
- Overnight camping accommodations (if possible, overnight temps may deter camping)
- Nearby hotel/motel accommodations
- Potentially 250-300 participants
Online registration prior to the event will be required. No food or beverages will be provided by the Kingdom. Questions may be directed to the Kingdom Financial Committee [email protected] Due date for bids: August 15, 2021
Please note – Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to try to ensure the health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.