Our Prince & Princess
His Highness Cosmo Craven the Elder (he/him) &
Her Highness Elzbieta the Constant (she/her)
Prince & Princess of Atenveldt
Events their Royal Highnesses will be in attendance.
|Oct 4-9||Great Western War||Caid|
|Oct 15||Kingdom A&S||BTM||TBD|
|October 20-23||Melee Camp||BTY|
|Jan 31- Feb 5||War of the Phoenix||Atenveldt||
|March 9-11||Great Helm||BTY|
His Highness Likes:
Her Highness Likes:
Court of Their Royal Highnessess
KING & QUEEN
Mark von Neumannsgrund (he/him) & Katrina von Neumann (she/her)
PRINCE & PRINCESS
Craven and Elbietta
Head of Court
Arianna Marie della Luna
QUEEN'S RAPIER CHAMPION
Master Taka Kensei
King's Cut & Thrust Champion
Baldric der Krieger
CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD
HEAD LADIES IN WAITING
SHIELD OF CHIVALRY
CUT AND THRUST CHAMPION
BARD OF THE SUN
ARTS & SCIENCES CHAMPION
YOUTH ARCHERY CHAMPION
YOUTH A & S CHAMPION
Gifts and Largesse
We are very blessed to have a prosperous and hard working Kingdom with so many volunteers among Our Populace, and We can think of no better way to thank deserving individuals for their efforts than with handmade gifts.
As We attend events within the Kingdom We would like to showcase our talented artisans to the Populace by giving out handmade gifts. In addition We are traveling to large events outside the Kingdom along with the pleasure of investing new Barons and Baronesses in Our Lands, so we are always in great need of largesse.
To that end, to create suitable gifts, We would ask that they meet some of the following criteria:
- Be labeled with a description and your name
- Be durable and unaffected by heat.
- Be suitable to present to Crowns and Coronets of foreign lands
- Be small enough to pack and to go on a plane. This also applies to gift containers.
- Make multiples of the same item so that foreign Crowns may then gift them to their populace.
- NOTE: Scented items must include an ingredients list and be packaged in sealed zip-loc bags. This will allow us to screen for allergies, prevent cross contamination of items, and maintain the condition of the largess.