Greetings unto the Solar Kingdom,
Their Majesties request that those seeking the honor of fighting in their Crown Tournament to submit a letter of intent by January 31st. Below are the requirements per Lex Atenveldtus:
The fighter and consort must submit a Letter of Intent to the Crown and Kingdom Seneschal thirty days prior to the tournament. This letter must include all of the following:
1. Membership numbers and expiration dates, that can be confirmed by the SCA Registry Membership.
2. Statement of Residency and active participation within the Kingdom of Atenveldt for twelve months immediately prior to the Crown Tournament.
3. The status of the name and device of the fighter and consort, either in submission or passed by the College of Heralds.
4. Contact Information, including Society and Modern names.
5. A copy of the current Atenveldt Fighter Authorization card or other documentation that can be confirmed on the marshallate rolls
Please send your letter of intent to the Crown (Crown@atenveldt.org) and Kingdom Seneschal (Seneschal@atenveldt.org)
HL Edward Harrison