Your kingdom A&S office alongside the Barony of Tir Ysgithr invite you all to join us at this year’s first ever Meet the Masters event.
Letters of Intent for Crown
Greetings from the Kingdom Seneschal’s office,
With War of the Phoenix upon us our focus may be solely for the coming activities and revelry. However, I wanted to remind all combatants and consorts that the deadline for letters of intent to fight in Crown Tournament is Jan 31st at Midnight. Make sure you send your letter to the Crown (Crown@atenveldt.org) and Kingdom Seneschal (Seneschal@atenveldt.org) with all required information, see below.
Have a great war and I look forward to seeing you all!
The fighter and consort must submit a Letter of Intent to the Crown and Kingdom Seneschal thirty days prior to the tournament. This letter must include all of the following:
1. Membership numbers and expiration dates, that can be confirmed by the SCA Registry Membership.
2. Statement of Residency and active participation within the Kingdom of Atenveldt for twelve months immediately prior to the Crown Tournament.
3. The status of the name and device of the fighter and consort, either in submission or passed by the College of Heralds.
4. Contact Information, including Society and Modern names.
5. A copy of the current Atenveldt Fighter Authorization card or other documentation that can be confirmed on the marshallate rolls
HL Edward Harrison