Letters of Intent for Fall Crown are due August 17, 2022.
Their Majesties would like to remind all fighters that it’s not too early to send those letters in.
per Lex Atenveldtus:
The fighter and consort must submit a Letter of Intent to the Crown and Kingdom Seneschal thirty days prior to the tournament. This letter must include all of the following:
- Membership numbers and expiration dates, that can be confirmed by the SCA Registry Membership and be able to provide proof of current membership the day of Crown Tournament.
- Statement of Residency and active participation within the Kingdom of Atenveldt for twelve months immediately prior to Crown Tournament.
- Must have a name and device passed OR in submission with the College of Heralds.
- Contact Information, including Society and Modern names.
- A copy of the current Atenveldt Fighter Authorization card or other documentation that can be confirmed on the marshallate rolls
Crown’s email is email@example.com
Seneschal’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org