Letters of Intent for Fall Crown are due tomorrow, August 17, 2022.
per Lex Atenveldtus:
The fighter and consort must submit a Letter of Intent to the Crown and Kingdom Seneschal thirty days prior to the tournament. This letter must include all of the following:
- Membership numbers and expiration dates, that can be confirmed by the SCA Registry Membership and be able to provide proof of current membership the day of Crown Tournament.
- Statement of Residency and active participation within the Kingdom of Atenveldt for twelve months immediately prior to Crown Tournament.
- Must have a name and device passed OR in submission with the College of Heralds.
- Contact Information, including Society and Modern names.
- A copy of the current Atenveldt Fighter Authorization card or other documentation that can be confirmed on the marshallate rolls
Crown’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Seneschal’s email is email@example.com