The Kingdom is looking for a Kingdom Earl Marshal. See below for the duties of the position. This is a two year warranted position.
The Earl Marshal is responsible for the following:
- Represent the Crown during the Crown’s absence in supervising the fighting on the field.
- Interpret and maintain the marshallate standards and regulations of the Kingdom.
- Confer with the Earl Marshals of other Kingdoms to establish marshallate standards and regulations of the Kingdom, to be approved by the Crown.
- Review fighting injuries, determine causes, and develop standards for prevention of further injuries.
- Attend Crown tournaments and any inter-kingdom war hosted in the Kingdom of Atenveldt.
With other Greater and Lesser Officers, implement and adhere to the financial reporting guidelines, and governing documents for any inter-kingdom war hosted in the Kingdom of Atenveldt.