Instructions to submit a bid for Atenveldt Crown Tournament, Atenveldt Coronation, and Kingdom A&S events
- Approximately 6 months before the event, complete the event application (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1515gK-_Ve-62z30Xk7e0L2xyBdK8K1_4/view?usp=sharing) that includes appropriate signatures and submit to the Kingdom Financial Committee (email@example.com
- After the bid is accepted, contact the Kingdom Event Registration Deputy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up online registration and payments.
- Send the newsletter article to SouthwindSubmissions@atenveldt.org where it will be included on all media channels, the Kingdom website, and the Southwind.
- Coordinate with the relevant kingdom officers for events (youth, combat, list, etc.).
- Coordinate with the Kingdom Seneschal (email@example.com) to sign all contracts and provide a gate worker for waivers.
- Coordinate with the Kingdom Exchequer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for advances, deposits, reimbursements, and the gate workers/cashbox.