Be Prepared for Battlemoor Battles with Your Fighter Card
Attention all Battlemoor attendees! Please be aware that due to the event’s remote location, there will be no cellphone service available on site. To ensure a seamless and connected experience during the battles at Battlemoor, it is essential for all participants to download their fighter cards in advance.
As the event will be held in a remote area, cellphone service will be unavailable throughout the event grounds. It is important for attendees to be prepared by having their Atenveldt Fighters Card Downloaded, and saved on their device or printed off.
To download your fighter card, please follow these steps:
- Visit the designated website for the Kingdom of Atenveldt’s Digital Fighter Card system at https://auth.atenveldt.org.
- Log in to your account using the credentials provided during registration.
- Verify that all displayed Authorizations information is accurate.
- Locate and click the Light Blue “Download Card” button.
- A PDF Will be downloaded to your device.
It is strongly recommended that all attendees complete this process before arriving at the event. Without cellphone service on site, accessing the Kingdom of Atenveldt’s Digital Fighter Card system may not be possible once you are there.
In the event that you encounter any difficulties or require assistance during the download process, please reach out to the Kingdom Webminister, Nicholo de Santi, for support. You can contact the webminister at email@example.com, and they will be available to address any concerns or queries related to the Kingdom of Atenveldt’s Digital Fighter Card system.
Contact: Nicholo de Santi Kingdom Webminister Atenveldt firstname.lastname@example.org