As the sun warms our lands it is time for all to perform a little spring cleaning, and to possibly replace the old with something new. If you desire to update your wardrobe, or expand your collection of bobbles, come to the Market of Venice to enjoy all that the merchants have to offer.
Along with the sellers and their wares, you can enjoy watching or taking part in the Ugliest Garb Fashion Show as you dine on a selection of Hors D’oeuvres brought to you by Italy’s very own Giuliana Francesca Bellini.
In between shopping and displays of fashion, classes on textiles, jewelry, accessories will be offered throughout the day.
- Bycocket Make and Take by Bannthegn Valdisa Alarsdottir
- Turn-Shoe Creation by Thegn Gefroi le Gris
- Chain Making by Bannthegn Jacqueline de Bretaigne
- Introduction to Embroidery by Lady Moira O’Droogan
- Silk Painting by Master Ritchyrd McUath
- Beaded Jewelry Making by Lady Elizabeth de Rose
- Wire Jewelry Making by Her Excellency Mariette Dominique du Beau OL
- TBD Class that will be Awesome by Mattea Locatelli
this will take place June 24, 2023
- Site opens: 9:00am
- Opening Court: TBD
- Classes Offered: 11:00am-3:00pm
- Hors D’oeuvres: 12:00pm (please bring your feast gear)
- Ugliest Garb Fashion Show: 3:30pm
- Closing Court: TBD
- Fabric Melee: Immediately following closing court
- Site Closes: 5:00pm
Event Fees: (All site fees include Hors D’oeuvres, and children age 17 and under are free)
- Pre-registered Members: $15 (includes $5 member discount)
- Pay at the Gate Member: $20 (includes $5 member discount)
Payment at the gate will be cash only.
This location is a dry, no pet, and tobacco/vape free site.
Due to construction happening at Bourgade High School this summer, we have had to move the location for Fabric War. The new site will be at the UA469 Union Hall, located at 3109 N. 24th St. Phoenix, 85016.
If you are interested in requesting a table for the event please click the link below and complete the google form, or you can contact me at email@example.com.