The Deputy Minister of Lists and Marshallate Rolls is delegated specific tasks instructed by the Kingdom Minister of Lists and Marshallate Rolls. The Kingdom Minister of Lists and Marshallate Rolls’ overall duties are:
- Organize and report on the waivers, pairing, and results of the official tournaments within the Kingdom.
- Organize with the Crown the list of Crown Tournaments held in Atenveldt. If the Minister is unable to attend, he or she will delegate this authority to a duly recognized deputy or other qualified person before the Tourney
- Maintain the fighter and marshallate authorization lists for the Kingdom of Atenveldt
- Receive, act upon, and maintain files of authorization paperwork and shall produce a quarterly roll of authorizations for distribution
- Be warranted by, and report directly to, the Earl Marshal and the Crown