Our Crown & Consort
His Majesty Mark von Neumannsgrund (he/him) &
Her Majesty Katrina von Neumann (she/her)
King & Queen of Atenveldt
Events their Royal Majesties will be in attendance.
|April 22-24||Barmaids||BMMT||Laurel, Pelican, and MoD circles will be held|
|May 6-8||Champion in the Pines||BGM|
|May 21-22||Kingdom A&S||BMMT|
|June 1-5||Highlands War||BES|
|June 25-26||Fabric War||BSD|
|June 29 – July 5||West An Tir War||An Tir|
|July 29 – August 16||Pennsic||Aethelmarc|
Mark von Neumannsgrund
His Majesty Likes:
Drink: Craft Beer, unsweetened iced tea
Food/snacks: charcuterie, fig newtons
Colors: Red, white, Blue
Katrina von Neumann
Her Majesty Likes:
- Drink: Diet cola with lemon, water
Food/snacks: Pork rinds, bacon, smoked meats
- Colors: red, white, blue
Court of Their Royal Majesties
KING & QUEEN
Mark von Neumannsgrund (he/him) & Katrina von Neumann (she/her)
PRINCE & PRINCESS
Sir Roger Mighel de Ryes
QUEEN'S RAPIER CHAMPION
King's Cut & Thrust Champion
HL Richard Attekirck the Rabbit (he/him)
Lord Baldric der Krieger
Sir Silvestro Lo Nero
Sir Sean Gleny
CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD
HEAD LADIES IN WAITING
Lady Octavia Maria
SHIELD OF CHIVALRY
CUT AND THRUST CHAMPION
BARD OF THE SUN
ARTS & SCIENCES CHAMPION
YOUTH ARCHERY CHAMPION
YOUTH A & S CHAMPION
Gifts and Largesse
We are very blessed to have a prosperous and hard working Kingdom with so many volunteers among Our Populace, and We can think of no better way to thank deserving individuals for their efforts than with handmade gifts.
As We attend events within the Kingdom We would like to showcase our talented artisans to the Populace by giving out handmade gifts. In addition We are traveling to large events outside the Kingdom along with the pleasure of investing new Barons and Baronesses in Our Lands, so we are always in great need of largesse.
To that end, to create suitable gifts, We would ask that they meet some of the following criteria:
- Be labeled with a description and your name
- Be durable and unaffected by heat.
- Be suitable to present to the Populace of Atenveldt, including investiture of Sundragon
- Be suitable to present to Crowns and Coronets of foreign lands
- Be small enough to pack and to go on a plane. This also applies to gift containers.
- Make multiples of the same item so that foreign Crowns may then gift them to their populace.
- NOTE: Scented items must include an ingredients list and be packaged in sealed zip-loc bags. This will allow us to screen for allergies, prevent cross contamination of items, and maintain the condition of the largess.