Our Prince & Princess
His Highness Alverik Czypser (he/him) &
Her Highness Mineko of Monster Hall (she/her)
Prince & Princess of Atenveldt
We bid you warm welcome to the Kingdom of Atenveldt! His Highness has great interests in all manner of Fighting, Archery, Metal Work and Shoe Making. Her Highness finds Herself on the Heavy Fields, crafting Pottery, and sometimes creating Garb & Accessories with friends. No matter what your interests in Pre-17th Century arts and life, We would love to share and learn together!
While this isn’t the time We thought We’d spend as Heirs of Atenveldt, We are still so honored to be the Prince and Princess of such a wonderful Kingdom. Whatever brings you here to read this missive, We hope you are hale, hearty and healthy. If you have further need of Us or questions unanswered, please email Us: [email protected]
Czypser & Mineko
Spatium Dominus Spatium Domina
Below you will find a list of events their Royal highness’ will be in attendance at.
February 18-24, Estrella War
March 7 – Great Helm
In March 2020 Atenveldt and the SCA cancelled all events and group activities to comply with health mandates and assist in preventing prevent the spread of the Corona Virus during the worldwide pandemic.
- May 9: 1st “Virtual Court” (Multi-Kingdom – held on the Internet)
- June 13: 2nd “Virtual Court” (Multi-Kingdom- held on the internet)
- July 25: 3rd “Virtual Court” (Multi-Kingdom- held on the internet)
- AUGUST 29: Atenveldt Ethereal Court (Multi-Kingdom – held on the Internet)
- October 10: Atenveldt Ethereal Court (Multi-Kingdom – held on the Internet)
- November 21st- Atenveldt Ethereal Court (Multi-Kingdom – held on the Internet)
- JANUARY 2, 2021- Atenveldt Ethereal Court (Multi-Kingdom – held on the Internet)
- JANUARY 16, 2021- Atenveldt 50 year Virtual Event.
SCA activities resumed in July 2021 in the Kingdom of Atenveldt.
Day in the Park Events
- 7/17 BGM – TRM & TRH
- 7/31 BTM – TRM & TRH
- 8/14 BES – TRM
- 8/28 BMMT – TRH
- 8/28 BTM – TRM
- 9/11 BTY – TRM & TRH
- 9/25 SOW – TRH
- 8/25 BSD – TRM
Sept 15-19 – Lilies War, Calontir
October 6-11, 2021 – Great Western War, Caid
October 16, 2021 – Barony of Atenveldt Investiture
October 23 & 24, Coronation
- Drinks: water, lemonade, sugar free drinks, froofy cocktails, cider
- Food: Mac n’ Cheese, Quesadillas, meat, cheese, Chicken Nuggets with Ranch
- Gifts/Largess: handmade preferred, unscented, Greek persona items, hand crafted tools
- Persona: 350-300 BC Greek/Thracian in the time of Alexander the Great
- Colors: Red, Black, White, Earth tones
- Likes: happy people, kindness & Malort
- Dislikes: Malort, beer & wine
- Drinks: coffee with cream and honey or sweetener (any flavor except hazelnut), unsweet tea, sugar free drinks, gin cocktails (prefers botanical over juniper), grapefruit juice
- Food: Cured meat, cheese, snacks, pasty/meat pies, spicy, I am a noodle Asian
- Gifts/Largess: handmade preferred, unscented, handcrafted, functional items for garb
- Persona: does not have a time period committed persona, loves clothes and dresses for the weather
- Colors: Orange, Grey, Jewel tones, Earth tones
- Likes: Loud laughter, big smiles, parties
- Dislikes: the scent of Vanilla, olives, common mushrooms, raw onions, beer, wine & vodka
Duke Areus of Sparta (he/him)
PRINCESS' RAPIER CHAMPION
HL Richard Attekirck the Rabbit (he/him)
HE Candice Vander Libel (she/her)
Sir Valora tou Aviva (she/her)
Sir Nikita (he/him)
Sir Sean Glenny (he/him)
CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD
Dame Julianna (she/her)
HEAD LADIES IN WAITING
HE Eabha (she/her)
SHIELD OF CHIVALRY
Lord Eugene (he/him)
CUT AND THRUST CHAMPION
Countess Gilliana (she/her)
Countess Dionisiya (she/her)
BARD OF THE SUN
Mistress Finola Sutherland (she/her)
Mistress Shoshanna Drakere (she/her)
Lady Rós inghean Uí Ghallchobhair (she/her)
ARTS & SCIENCES CHAMPION
YOUTH ARCHERY CHAMPION
YOUTH A & S CHAMPION
Gifts and Largesse
We are very blessed to have a prosperous and hard working Kingdom with so many volunteers among Our Populace, and We can think of no better way to thank deserving individuals for their efforts than with handmade gifts.
As We attend events within the Kingdom We would like to showcase our talented artisans to the Populace by giving out handmade gifts. In addition We are traveling to large events outside the Kingdom along with the pleasure of investing new Barons and Baronesses in Our Lands, so we are always in great need of largesse.
To that end, to create suitable gifts, We would ask that they meet some of the following criteria:
- Be labeled with a description and your name
- Be durable and unaffected by heat
- Be suitable to present to the Populace of Atenveldt, including investiture of Sundragon
- Be suitable to present to Crowns and Coronets of foreign lands
- Be small enough to pack and to go on a plane. This also applies to gift containers.
- Make multiples of the same item so that foreign Crowns may then gift them to their populace.
- NOTE: Scented items must include an ingredients list and be packaged in sealed ziplock bags. This will allow us to screen for allergies, prevent cross contamination of items, and maintain the condition of the largess.