BRING YOUR BEST!
for TRH Arts & Sciences Champion at Fall Coronation
Saturday, October 23, 2021
- All displaying artisans are asked to sign in on site with the Kingdom A&S Minister no later than Noon.
- You may display from One (1) to as many entries as you choose.
- Tables and Tablecloths will be provided in our INDOOR display area.
- No Documentation is required (but is welcome if you have it)
- Due to health concerns – NO food or beverage entries may be displayed, consumed or tasted. Photographs of entries, recipes and descriptions of preparation and taste are an alternative that may be considered by artisans who enjoy culinary and brewing.
- Non-Bardic Performing Arts entries need to sign up with the Kingdom A&S Minister on site for a performance time slot.
- Bardic Performers – The Bard of the Sun Competition will be separate from this competition.
- A separate Kingdom Youth A&S Competition will be separate from this competition.
- Laurels are encouraged to show Their favor to entries that inspire them – Laurels may also display to be considered for TRH Champion.
- TRH Cyzpser and Mineko will select Their A&S Champion and announce Their choice at their discretion.
For more information, question or comments, please contact Mistress Magdalen, Kingdom Minister for A&S at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask her on site at the event.